Gardner Energy is a local Utah Company and the only local company having successfully installed over 3 megawatts of renewable energy systems.
Utah's Leading and Most Experienced Solar Integrators
Gardner Energy, based in Weber County, offers alternative energy services along the Wasatch Front and Wasatch Back from St. George to Logan including:
- Residential & Commercial Solar PV Systems
- Grid-tied or Interconnected Solar PV Systems
- Off-grid Solar PV Systems
- Battery Back-up Solar Systems
- Professional In-House Engineering & Solar System Design
- Full Turn-Key Solar and Alternative Energy Services
- Federal, State & Local Government Solar Projects
Other companies may offer similar services, but Gardner Energy offers the most experienced and qualified staff in the state of Utah, and we are committed to making your experience with us positive through the entire process.
Experienced & Certified
Our in-house staff at Gardner Energy maintains the latest certifications and licenses to ensure that your project will be completed correctly and with an eye to the best practices in engineering and solar power technology:
- Utah licensed and certified solar contractors
- Utah licensed engineer
- NABCEP certified installers
- More than 25 years of professional engineering experience
- Project managers experienced to handle permitting and utility inspections
For more information about Gardner Energy's solar services, please contact us now.
For Businesses & Commercial Projects
Gardner Energy is an all-in-one solar provider. Everything you need to power your business with solar energy from design to installation. We make it easy and affordable to go solar with competitive pricing and outstanding service.
Every business is different, and our engineering team will design your system to work with your facility's architectural structure as well as your businesses projected electrical needs.
For Homeowners & Residential Projects
For homeowners, Gardner Energy makes it easy to go solar with outstanding service that has made us an industry leader. Every step during your switch to clean power will be taken care of by Gardner Energy's experienced staff, including engineering, financing, permits, installation and ongoing monitoring.
We approach every job as a custom project. Working with you, our energy consultants will design a solar system to meet your home and family's energy needs and goals, financial goals, electrical infrastructure, and architectural style.
Full Civil Engineering Services
- Land Development
- Municipal Engineering
- Water Systems
- Commercial Planning
- Surveying - Property, Construction, Right of Way
For more info about our Civil Engineering services, call 801-476-0202 or visit our Gardner Civil Engineering website.